Terms & Privacy
Last updated: January 2022
This Policy governs the manner in which Marketing Success Hub (“we”, “us,” or “our”) collects, uses, processes and discloses data we collect from you.
This policy applies to data we collect on www.marketingsuccesshub.com, our website (“site”), and all other products and services we offer.
By providing us with your data, you agree to us using your data as outlined below and that you are over 13 years of age.
Representative: Marketing Success Hub
How We Collect and Process Your Information
We may collect and process data from you when you:
(1) Visit our site
(2) Download a resource
(3) Create an account
(4) Submit a form
(5) Place an order
(6) Subscribe to our email list or newsletter
(7) Participate in a contest, promotion, or survey
(8) Request support
(9) Communicate with us through third-party applications such as email or social media
The type of data you may be asked for includes your:
(1) Contact information: Full Name, Email address, Mailing address and/or Country of residence, Phone number
(2) Account information: Username and Password
(3) Payment information: Credit card or PayPal information, billing address
(4) Answers to survey questions, personal reviews and testimonials
(5) Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, browser name, operating system, type of device, IP address, traffic data, location data and web logs
You may visit our site anonymously. We only collect information that you voluntarily submit. Our legal basis for each of the ways we collect information from you is by asking for your consent or to fulfill a legal contractual transaction. You are not required to provide any information and can refuse to supply information if you would like. However, this may prevent you from accessing all the services on our site. You can withdraw consent at any time by contacting us at email@example.com or by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of an email message you receive from us.
Web browser cookies
How We Use Collected Information
We collect your information for the following purposes:
1. To provide products, services or free resources: We use the information you provide to send you the products, services or information you requested and the association order confirmations and invoice or billing details.
2. To carry out your support requests: Information you provide helps us respond to your questions, comments, customer service requests and support needs.
3. To personalize your experience: We may use information to understand how you use the services and resources we provide.
4. To improve our Site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services. We may monitor and analyze how you use our site to provide you with a better experience.
5. To process payments: We may use the information you provide when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service and process the order transaction.
6. To run a promotion, contest, survey: We may send you information you agreed to receive about topics you have stated you were interested in or may be interested in. We may request that you provide information about your experience with our site for research and marketing purposes. However, participation is not mandatory.
7. To send periodic emails: We may send you information and updates pertaining to us, our site, our services and partner offers. We may also respond to your inquiries, questions, orders and/or other requests. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can do so by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each email or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How We Store And Protect Your Information
We are located in Canada. Your data is stored and processed in Canada. However, your data may also be stored using third party applications in other countries. By providing your data, you agree to the transfer, storage and processing of your personal information.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, data breaches, data loss, theft, alteration, misuse, disclosure or destruction of your personal information.
In the event of a suspected data breach, we have a procedure in place and may notify you and applicable regulators if legally required.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your information in the following ways:
1. With consultants and/or third-party service providers to help us operate our business or administer activities on our behalf. These may include: payment processors to process your payments, customer service communication platforms, email service providers, website design and management services, IT administration services, lawyer services, banking services, auditing services, insurance services, collection agencies for collecting failed payments.
2. With advertisers to provide you with a more personalized experience and showcase our products and services.
3. To display on our site for marketing purposes.
4. If disclosure is necessary in accordance with an applicable law, regulation, legal process or government body.
6. During a merger, acquisition, financing or sale of all or a portion of our assets.
7. With your permission and consent.
We may share your information for the above limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission through submission of your information on the site. We only allow such third parties to process your information for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Your Information, Advertising and Third-Party Websites
You may find advertising or other content on our site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
How We Maintain Your Data
Your personal data is only retained for as long as needed to carry out the purpose it was collected for. This may include but is not limited to: legal and accounting activities, reporting requirements, tax purposes, research and analytical purposes.
You can ask us not to process your information for specific purposes such as email marketing. You can also ask us not to disclose your information to third parties. You can do so by contacting us at email@example.com.
You can withdraw consent to receiving communications from us such as email communications by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email you receive or sending us an email at info@ marketingsuccesshub.com.
You may access, update, change, add or delete information you have submitted to us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may request to export the personal information you have submitted to us. In order to complete this request, we may ask you for specific information to confirm your identity or better assist you with an appropriate response. We try to respond to reasonable requests within one month. We may continue to store information about you as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
You can choose to block or remove cookies from your web browser by adjusting your web browser settings. If you choose to block or remove cookies from your web browser, this may affect the functionality of our site.
Changes to this Policy
We may update this policy at any time. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the top of this page. We encourage you to check this page for any changes to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect about you. When appropriate, we may also notify you of changes by email if you have consented to receiving email communications from us.
You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this policy periodically and become aware of any modifications. By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site.
If you have any questions, comments or requests related to this Policy, please send them to: email@example.com
Marketing Success Hub is a digital marketing company that helps companies generate more leads & sales. Through media, publicity, email marketing, and more, Marketing Success Hub is the #1 choice for marketing your business.
© Marketing Success Hub | Terms & Privacy | All Rights Reserved